Textpharm is a small medical writing company with twin specialisms in market access/HEOR and medical communications
- High quality writing and research for HTA submissions, global value dossiers, manuscripts, non-clinical study reports, training materials, and more
- Development of value messages
- Gap analysis
- Critical review and substantive editing of existing text, including supportive review of the work of junior writers
- Advisory board organisation and reporting
- Training courses in medical and scientific writing
Textpharm is run by Jo Whelan MSc. The company can also call on a network of experienced professionals in the areas of statistical analysis, evidence synthesis, economic modelling, systematic literature review, patient-reported outcomes, scientific editing and graphic design.
Jo offers first-rate writing and data interpretation skills, together with a commitment to scientific integrity and ethical best practice. The primary purpose of writing is to communicate effectively with the target audience, and this is the cornerstone of Textpharm's approach.Regular clients include large and small consultancy companies, pharmaceutical companies and communications agencies.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Email: jo 'at' textpharm.com
Or use the form on the Contact Us page